- This engagement campaign is open to all young empowered leaders aged 15 to 30 years old.
- Share your story by answering the question: What can the youth do in times of crisis?
- Be as creative as you want. This can be in the form of a written post/blog, photo essay, artwork, comics, short video or vlog entry, song, poem, or even a TikTok dance!
- Post or share your creative stories on your timeline/newsfeed in the ff. platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Participants should follow Habitat Philippines’ social media accounts and entries should be made public.
- Tag Habitat Philippines’ social media accounts on your post: Facebook: @habitatphilippines | Instagram: @habitatphils | Twitter: @habitatphils
- Use the hashtags #HabitatYLB and #YouthLegacyBuilder in your captions.
- Deadline of entries will be on April 14, 2020.
- Selected entries will be reposted and featured on Habitat Philippines’ social media accounts from April 16 to 25, 2020.
- Selected participants will be officially recognized with a Habitat #LegacyBuilder certificate.