Habitat for Humanity Philippines values diversity and people. From field operations, to office administration and project management, we look for individuals who have the skills and qualifications for the positions in our ministry.
But more importantly, we want people who have the passion and a genuine heart to serve families in need.
See if your qualifications match our openings.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fundraising strategy development
- Working with the RD SI HNI Unite Head, identify annual target and new initiatives
- Develop the SI & HNI fundraising strategies and implementation plan to achieve the annual and long-term revenue objectives in the Visayas Regions
- Develop campaigns and initiatives to engage and bring-in HNI donors who will contribute unrestricted funding to support the sustainability of the organization
- Oversees the over-all fund raising objectives and activities in the Visayas Regions
- Engage and grow the Capital Campaign Cabinet in the Visayas regions
- Collaborate with other units and departments in the fulfillment of the plans and activities
- Donor acquisition, stewardship and re-engagement
- Develop or lead the creation of a sustainable pipeline and network of target developers, corporates and individual donors to support and fund priority programs
- Prepare presentations, proposals and appeals in coordination with other departments and units
- Maintain and update the pipeline for Visayas regions and periodically report progress
- Ensures donor and partnership excellent stewardship in collaboration with the Donor Management Unit
- Collaborate, Coordinate and Update the regional hubs regarding the RD efforts in their respective areas
- Social Investors
- Develop and maintain a network of Social Investor partners for HLURB housing compliance
- In coordination with the project development cross functional committee and the regional hubs, assist in the development of products and projects
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIFICATIONS:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
Work Experience: At least 3-5 years progressive experience in the field of Resource Mobilization, Management, Sales and Marketing.
Special Training: Training related to Fundraising, Sales, Management
Specialized Skills & Knowledge: Advanced public relations skills and carrying a broad network of potential donor base, Business and Organizational Development, Operations and Management, Excellent writing and communications skills.
Personal Qualities: Effective networking skills, strategic thinking, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills; self–directed; able to multi-task, flexible personality; excellent negotiator and high persuasive skills; strong customer – driven focus.
The Finance Director provides over-all leadership to the entire Finance and Support Services function that include Risk Management and Control, Procurement, Treasury
- The position is responsible for managing the finance and support services functions of HFHP.
- Implements programs and policies to ensure functional efficiency.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of professionals.
- Implements programs and policies to safeguard financial and physical resources.
- HFHI and donor requirements related to the disposition of funds and financial reporting for HFHP projects.
- Establishes partnerships with external organizations to meet HFHP goals.
As part of the senior management team, reviews and decides on issues that have significant impact on the organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and evaluates the following sub unit:
- Inventory / Fixed Assets
- Credit / Collection
- Internal Controls, Risk Management and Compliance
- Establishes & implements standards, policies and processes across the organization & monitors functional areas to ensure compliance with HFHP/HFHI requirements.
- Develops operating budget(s) and ensure programmatic success / organizational sustainability through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and program requirements. This includes:
- Interpreting legislative and program rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all governmental, local and contractual guidelines
- Ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel and implemented, and
- Monitoring compliance
- As a member of the senior management team, participates and contributes toward the achievement of Habitat Philippines annual and long range strategic planning objectives. This includes developing appropriate strategies, activities and key performance indicators; in addition to the development of sustainable business models.
- Advises on the feasibility of projects, reviews proposed projects and status of ongoing projects, and makes recommendations on issues affecting the organization.
- Oversees the management and coordination of all internal and external fiscal reporting activities for HFHP including, but not limited to:
- Internal: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, cash flow reports / projections, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and project budgets
- External: comply with government financial and tax reporting requirements; BOI reporting; SEC reporting;
- Develops and manages an annual plan for the function such as treasury, budgeting, tax, accounting, purchasing, and information systems.
- Presents financial reports and makes recommendations to the executive committee / Board of Trustees on matters pertaining to the departments function.
- Monitors and maintains banking activities of the organization.
- Ensures internal and external audit recommendations are implemented in a timely and efficient manner; including regular reporting to the SMT / Area Office on progress made
- Provides functional leadership to a team of managers/professionals/specialist, including mentoring, performance review and pay recommendations.
- Performs other job-related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
|– Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+|
|years of progressively responsible experience.|
|– At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role.|
|– Cross cultural management skills.|
|– Analytical skills.|
|– Computer skills: word-processing, spreadsheet preparation, internet usage; financial software.|
|– Strong organizational and team-building skills.|
|– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Strong training and facilitation skills